Thursday, April 26, 2007

10 Critical Factors of Innovative Organisations

The first time I learnt of IDEO was in 2001 when my former employer included The Nightline video into the programme for an event that celebrated the efforts it had made in continuous improvement.

Here is a segment of this video that I have used to impart knowledge about creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.



I was totally impressed. I told myself that I would like to work in such a company or transform my organisation to resemble what IDEO has to offer...........

Inspired by what I have seen, I have researched and written extensively on what are the key success factors of innovative organisations.

Here are the ten factors of innovative organisations:

1. Purpose Driven Organisation

2. Understanding the Demonic Nature of Vision

3. Risks of Playing No Games & Being Off the Board

4. Fearless Organisation Environment

5. Openness is in the Eradication of Fantasies

6. System of Authentic Sharing





Copyright 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011.
Anthony Mok. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: